The Forest!
Thursday, November 23, 2006



The first image is the original image of a beauty forest I took from internet.

With the first design, I used Replace Color tool in Photoshop and changed the green grass on the land to red color and it looked like a carpet of red flower. Then I also changed the green leaf to orange color. Now, with the whole image, the forest is in summer season.

The second design is an opposite with the first one. With the help of Filter Render tool, the forest looked dark, like after a burning.

posted by Nguyen Thi Hong Chau at 6:02 PM | Permalink |


1 Comments:


  • At 11:51 PM, Blogger Le Thanh Nhan

    Pretty works! It seems to be easy like take a tool in photoshop and change things on the original image. But I think the way you change them is interesting(the first edited image). The second one, in my opinion look more like a haunted forest scene in horror movies.